Over the past couple of years, the practice of intermittent fasting has seen it’s popularity skyrocket as more and more people see how effective it is for weight loss and to achieve health and wellness.
The theory itself is simple. You have 2 window periods – one for fasting and one for eating. In most cases, the eating window is just a few hours where you get all your calories for the day within this period… and during the fasting window? Well, you don’t eat. Period.
That’s as straightforward as it gets. However, this is not an easy protocol to follow. There are several different types of intermittent fasting out there. One of the most popular methods was created by Brad Pilon. He called it ‘Eat Stop Eat’, and it has been proven to be very effective.
If you use it right, your weight loss will be accelerated, and you’ll see fast results. You’ll have less food cravings, increased testosterone production for men, lower inflammation in your body and many other health benefits.
Let’s take a closer look at Brad’s program and see if it’s worth your time…
The Good Points:
1) Brad Pilon is a very credible authority. He is a certified fitness and nutrition expert. His other book on the ketogenic diet is another bestseller. So, you can trust his advice and tips. If you do what he says, you will look and feel better.
2) Eat Stop Eat is suitable for all genders. You should consult your doctor first before embarking on this diet. People with blood sugar problems or gastric issues might not be able to use this program. Your doctor will advise you best.
3) The methods in this book are based on solid science. Intermittent fasting is not a fad. Millions of people have used it to lose weight. Brad shows you exactly how to go about adopting intermittent fasting and what you should do and what you should avoid.
The guide is detailed and yet, it’s simple to understand and apply. The title itself is pretty straightforward – Eat Stop Eat – that’s really all you’ll be doing.
4) This product has been around for a couple of years now. It has sold thousands of copies and has many positive reviews. The excellent social proof indicates that this is a high-quality product.
5) This product is covered by a 60-day refund policy. This is enough time to apply the fasting protocol and see results. If despite your best efforts you see no improvement (highly unlikely), you can always get your money back. Despite the refund policy, this product has a very low refund rate because it is that good.
The Bad Points:
1) The occasional typos and grammar errors pop up now and again. Nevertheless, this is an excellent guide. They should have just proofread it better.
2) Intermittent fasting is all about eating windows and fasting windows. It’s not a diet plan. So, you’ll not find a structured diet plan to follow. This might make some people feel disappointed.
The truth of the matter is that intermittent fasting is so powerful that your diet can be lax, and you’ll still lose weight. People who struggle to stick to a structured diet will really benefit here.
Should You Get It?
The answer is a resounding “YES!”
This is one of the best intermittent fasting guides out there. The method is not as harsh as other intermittent fasting protocols. So, you’ll be able to stick to this program more easily.
1 month of using Eat Stop Eat and you’ll see your weight drop and you’ll feel more energetic and like a brand new you. Intermittent fasting is very powerful way of remedying several problems in your body from inflammation to hypertension.
You have everything to gain and nothing to lose by giving Eat Stop Eat a try. This program delivers on its promises. Get it and reap the benefits.